If you are unhappy with your purchase or would like to return your items, please send your item(s) back to us in accordance with the following Return Policy:
- Items must be sent back within 30 days of the delivery date. After 30 days, unfortunately we cannot offer you a credit.
- Items must be unworn, unwashed, unaltered and have original tags attached.
- Items must be free of stains, makeup, deodorant, and/or wear.
- Bodysuits, swimwear, and undergarments are final sale and not eligible for returns or credit.
- Beauty products, accessories and gift cards are final sale and not eligible for returns or credit.
- Sale and Clearance items are final sale and not eligible for returns or credit.
- All returns are refunded via store credit
- Your store credit covers the purchase price of each item and tax, if applicable. Diva Body does not issue store credit for the original shipping charges.
- Returns are processed within 5-7 business days after your item(s) are received at our location.
- Diva Body does not provide pre-paid return labels; you will be responsible for covering the shipping costs to return & we recommend shipping via USPS.
- Damaged, defective, or incorrect items must be reported within 2 days of delivery. We must receive a photo of the item which clearly displays the damage. Email the photo to us at email@example.com along with a description of the damaged item and your order number. (Note: If such items are not reported in a timely fashion, we will not issue store credit.)
- To begin your return process, you must visit the Return Center here: divabody.myreturnscenter.com and follow those steps. This is the only method by which Diva Body processes returns.
Additional notes: Depending on the shipping method and carrier selected, your return package may take several days to reach us. Our Return Center software requests that you upload your tracking number to our system once you ship your return item(s) back to us.
Helpful Hint: We recommend sending your return via USPS Flat Rate with a tracking number and insurance, as we are not responsible for lost or stolen packages. You can print a mailing label on USPS.com by clicking here and creating an account or by going to a USPS facility. You will be responsible for covering shipping costs to return items and shipping charges must be prepaid. We do not accept COD deliveries and those will be rejected.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your credit. If you are approved, then you will receive a store credit.
Exchanges: We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange an item for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Because we can't ensure the availability of the style/size desired by the time returned items come back to our return center, we are unable to accommodate exchanges by mail. Instead, we welcome you to return your item(s) in accordance with our Return Policy and repurchase the item(s) in your desired size or style. It is up to you whether you re-purchase immediately or wait until a store credit is issued.
Shipping: Once you begin the return process on our Return Center page, you will be provided with the address for your return. The shipping time required to receive your item will depend upon your location.
Returned to Sender & Refused Packages: This can happen if 1) an address is invalid or missing information 2) the carrier is unable to deliver your package 3) the order is refused by the customer at the time of delivery. Returned to sender or refused packages will be restocked and you will be issued store credit minus the initial shipping charge. We are unable to replace or reship in these instances as all returned shipments are processed by our Returns Department. Instead, please use your store credit to place a new order using the correct address. Keep in mind that we cannot guarantee your items will be in-stock at the time of your reorder.
Note: We are unable to make changes to orders that are placed on our system. To ensure that your package is properly delivered, make sure that your address is entered correctly and includes all relevant information. The use of correct abbreviations, street numbers, building or apartment numbers, and route information (if applicable) are critical to ensuring delivery. Diva Body does not take responsibility for lost, misplaced, or incorrectly delivered shipments if the address information provided is incorrect at the time of purchase.
Reserved Rights Regarding Returns: Diva Body reserves the right to solely define and limit, refuse, and/or reject returns from customers at any time due to:
- An irregular or excessive returns history indicative of “wardrobing;”
- An irregular or excessive returns history involving worn, altered, laundered, damaged, or missing items; or,
- Potential fraudulent or criminal activity.
Similarly, Diva Body reserves the right to refuse service to any customer or entity, due to similar actions as noted above.
Packing Your Return: Pack your item(s) securely in the original product packaging. All items must be returned in original condition (including all paperwork, packaging, and accessories) with tags attached. All items must be unworn, unaltered and unwashed.